Answered By: Christine Fary
Last Updated: Jun 21, 2023     Views: 219

Physical Course Reserves

You can borrow physical course reserve items such as books, sound recordings, and movies at the Circulation Desk on the left as you enter the library on Floor 2.

To search for physical course reserve items, use the Course Reserves search on the Library’s website.  You can use the anywhere in the record dropdown under the search box to search by course instructor, course ID and course name. The How to Find Course Reserves help video shows how to find physical Course Reserves.

Electronic Course Reserves

Electronic course reserves are no longer listed or linked in the  Course Reserve search on the Milner Library website. 

Milner Library provides links to electronic course reserves, including your assigned readings, to your professor. Your professor will post the links on the Canvas site for your course.

If you don't find your electronic reserve item in the Canvas site for your course, please contact your professor to ask where to find the item in the Canvas site for your course.

Ask a Milner Librarian

Text us at (309) 807-9442                                          

Call us at (309) 438-3451

Contact a Subject Librarian.

Email a Milner Librarian.

Receive your answer by email!
Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.

Related Topics