Answered By: Christine Fary Last Updated: Oct 18, 2023 Views: 138
Answered By: Christine Fary
Last Updated: Oct 18, 2023 Views: 138
Milner Library no longer has a fax machine. You can use the two free self-serve websites below, or you can use a fax machine at Normal Public Library.
Free Self-Serve Websites
- The free self-serve option is two websites, FaxZero and FaxBetter.
- FaxZero lets you send faxes for free.
- You will need to upload your documents to FaxZero.
- If you need to fax print documents, you can scan them for free using the Milner Library scanners on Floors 2-6.
- FaxBetter lets you receive faxes for free.
- You can get a handout with steps for sending and receiving faxes with FaxZero and FaxBetter from the Reference Desk on the right as you enter the library.
Receive your answer by email!
Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Browse by Popular Topics
- Ange V. Milner
- Book Returns
- Checking Items Out
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Circulation Desk
- Citing Sources
- Community Members
- Course Reserves
- Exam proctoring
- Finding Items at Milner Library
- Guest Checkout Card