Answered By: Christine Fary
Last Updated: Feb 27, 2024     Views: 23

Visiting scholars, consultants, and others who have business with the University may be granted temporary guest access to campus systems and resources via University Login ID (ULID) accounts. Please see the ISU Help Center page about Sponsored Accounts for more information about who is eligible for a sponsored account and how to request one.

Ask a Milner Librarian

Text us at (309) 807-9442                                          

Call us at (309) 438-3451

Contact a Subject Librarian.

Email a Milner Librarian.

Receive your answer by email!
Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.

Related Topics