Answered By: Christine Fary Last Updated: Nov 06, 2023 Views: 3
The process to access Berliner Philharmoniker Digital Concert Hall changed. You are now required to create a free account to access the Berliner Philharmoniker Digital Concert Hall:
- Go to the Berliner Philharmoniker's Digital Concert Hall database link, choose Milner Library at Illinois State University, and login with your ULID and password.
- Choose the Start Institutional Access button at the top of the page.
- Fill out the registration form with your first and last name, and email address and enter a password to login to your Berliner Philharmoniker Digital Concert Hall account.
- After you submit the form, you should get an email asking you to choose the link to verify your email address. After you do that, your account creation is complete.
Each time you go to the Berliner Philharmoniker's Digital Concert Hall database after creating your account, choose the Sign In button in the upper right corner and sign in with your email address and password that you created in your registration form to access the concert videos.
Receive your answer by email!
Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Browse by Popular Topics
- Ange V. Milner
- Book Returns
- Checking Items Out
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Circulation Desk
- Citing Sources
- Community Members
- Course Reserves
- Exam proctoring
- Finding Items at Milner Library
- Guest Checkout Card