Answered By: Christine Fary Last Updated: Sep 25, 2023 Views: 22
Answered By: Christine Fary
Last Updated: Sep 25, 2023 Views: 22
The Milner Library Make It Space is in the computer lab in room 213B and at a table near the south stairwell on Floor 2, and includes a variety of tools to help you with your projects.
Make It Space tools include:
- 3D Printing: Fill out a form to request a 3D print job, and Milner Library will print it for you for free.
- Ready Record Studio: All you need to do to record a presentation in this room is plug in your flash drive and push record.
- Multimedia Workstations: These computers have a variety of multimedia editing software.
- Ellison Die Cutter: Free to use and has over 80 shapes.
- Laminator: Can laminate 8.5" x 11" and 8.5" x 14" sheets. Requires one laminator pouch per sheet. You can ask for free laminator pouches at the Reference Desk on the right as you enter the library.
- Book Spiral Binder: Can bind up to 20 pages. You can ask for free materials at the Reference Desk on the right as you enter the library.
- Button Maker: Create your own 2.25" pin back button. You can ask for free materials at the Reference Desk on the right as you enter the library. There is a limit of 10 buttons per person per day.
Receive your answer by email!
Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Browse by Popular Topics
- Ange V. Milner
- Book Returns
- Checking Items Out
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Circulation Desk
- Citing Sources
- Community Members
- Course Reserves
- Exam proctoring
- Finding Items at Milner Library
- Guest Checkout Card