Answered By: Christine Fary Last Updated: Sep 21, 2023 Views: 59
You must use the Respondus Lockdown Browser to take the ALEKS math placement test. (The Testing Services webpage doesn't say this.)
All Milner Library public and classroom computers now have the Respondus Lockdown browser that you can use for your ALEKS math placement test.
There are also two other options for using the Respondus Lockdown Browser to take your ALEKS math placement exam:
- Download Respondus Lockdown Browser to your personal laptop.
- If you are having problems downloading the Respondus Lockdown Browser to your laptop, close all other apps running on your computer and then try downloading the Respondus Lockdown Browser again.
- The Lockdown Browser will not download if anything else is open. This includes anti-virus software or malware.
- Schedule a time to take the exam at the University College Testing Services office in Fell 346. Phone: 309-438-2100. Email: Testingservices@ilstu.edu
- Testing Services has 6 computers with the Respondus Lockdown Browser.
- You must schedule an appointment to take the exam at Testing Services.
Receive your answer by email!
Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Browse by Popular Topics
- Ange V. Milner
- Book Returns
- Checking Items Out
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Circulation Desk
- Citing Sources
- Community Members
- Course Reserves
- Exam proctoring
- Finding Items at Milner Library
- Guest Checkout Card