Answered By: Milner Reference Librarian Last Updated: Feb 10, 2017 Views: 20
Unfortunately, Milner Library does not have any public telephones available for patron use. However, the Bone Student Center has a payphone outside the building on the west side wall next to the ATM machine. To get there from the library:
- Go out the first set of library doors and right down the stairs and through the tunnel to the first floor of the Bone Student Center
- Go all the way across the Bone Student Center's first floor and out the door on the opposite side.
- The payphone will be on the left outside the door.
You can also use the red convenience phones at the entrance of any building on campus to make calls, but you will either need to call collect or buy a calling card at the bookstore to use for calls on these phones. Locations of some of these red phones at/near Milner include:
- On the wall to the right inside the front entrance space of the library between the outside doors and inner library doors.
- At the Bone Student Center - two on the second floor, one in a small circular alcove near Pizza Hut towards the library-side doors, and one on the wall next to TechZone on the opposite side of floor 2.