Answered By: Milner Reference Librarian Last Updated: May 15, 2018 Views: 40
ISU faculty, staff and students can access eBooks on and off campus.
From Combined Searech: eBooks in Combined Search (previously known as Search Anything) are shown as located in Electronic Resources, which means the book is accessible online through the Library’s website. To access the full text of the eBook:
- On the page for your eBook, click on left side of the screen to view the listing for your eBook in the Milner Library catalog.
- Click the title of the eBook to view the full information about that eBook, and follow the directions below for accessing an eBook via the Milner Library catalog.
- On the catalog page for your eBook, look for the Online Access option under the Location & Availability section and click the link next to it to view the full text of the eBook.
- If the link says “EBL-PDA”, use Central Login button to login with your ULID and password. Then, click the large blue “Read Online (Available)” button on the left side of the screen to view the full text of the eBook.
- If the link says “Connect to eBook (Opens in a new window) (Available to people from CARLI member institutions.)”, select “Illinois State University” from dropdown and click Go, then login at Central Login screen.
See the Electronic Books guide on the Library website for more information.