Answered By: Milner Reference Librarian Last Updated: Nov 17, 2016 Views: 8
If you use your Google Docs account, you can normally login by:
1. Clicking the email box on the Google login form and entering your G-mail address using the keypad at the bottom of the screen or the keyboard.
2. Clicking the password box and entering your password using the keypad at the bottom of the screen.
3. Clicking the blue Sign In button at the bottom of the login form.
If you have 2-step verification activated in Google, or if you normally sign in from Google using one particular platform (smartphone, laptop, etc.) and then sign in on the scanner, you may see a screen that has some options for you to verify that you are the one accessing your Google account on the scanner. If you get this screen:
- Find the "Select a Verification Option" section, then look for an option to have Google text you a verification code.
- You may have to enter your phone number twice on that same page and choose your country from the dropdown menu one of those times.
- After you have successfully submitted your phone number, you should receive a text on your phone from "256447" that says "Your Google verification code is..." and provides a six digit number. Then, look for a box on the scanner where you can enter and submit your six digit number. You should then be able to login to your Google Docs account and scan your documents.
If you have any questions, please ask a librarian.