Answered By: Milner Reference Librarian Last Updated: Sep 27, 2017 Views: 21
On-Campus Drive Mapping:
- Right click Computer icon on desktop.
- From popup menu, click Map Network Drive…
- In drive mapping window:
- Choose a letter not currently in use from Drive dropdown.
- Use Commonly Used Drives list to select desired drive pathway to enter in Folder box. Copy the
- To get to Commonly Used Drives, go to http://illinoisstate.libanswers.com/faq/73558 and click the commonly used drives link.
- Click box next to Connect using different credentials.
- Click Finish.
- After clicking Finish, a login box will appear. Enter ULID (the part of your ISU email address before “@ilstu.edu”) in the format ADILSTU\yourULID in top box, then enter password in bottom box.
- Click OK.
Locating Your Drive's Pathway: The ISU IT Help Portal also provides information specifically about the STV 250 drive, as well as a list of commonly used drives that you can use to locate the pathway you need to map to for your drive.
**You will need to login with your ULID and password to view the ISU IT Help Portal links.