Answered By: Milner Reference Librarian
Last Updated: Jun 23, 2017     Views: 27

Room 164D may only be used by Milner Library faculty and staff, and room 213C requires special permission to use.  Other flexible learning spaces in the library may be used by ISU faculty, students and groups.  They can request a room reservation by filling out the Learning Space Inquiry Form.  See the Learning Space Use Policy page of the Milner Library website for more information about reserving rooms at the Library.

Get Help

Text/SMS us at (309) 807-9442                                          

Call us at (309) 438-3451

Contact a Subject Librarian.

Email a Milner Librarian.

Live Chat

Receive your answer by email!
Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.

Related Topics