Answered By: Milner Reference Librarian Last Updated: Jun 23, 2017 Views: 14
There are three ways that ISU students, faculty, and staff can save their work at Milner Library without a flash drive:
In Office 365
- Click File.
- Click Save As on left of screen.
- Click Save as button at top of list.
- Name your document and click Save.
In Microsoft Word on Student Computers
- Double click File tab.
- Click Save As.
- Click OneDrive Illinois State University in menu on the right.
- Click OneDrive Illinois State University folder on the left– will connect to your OneDrive folder and display screen similar to My Computer save screen.
- In the resulting save box, name your file and click Save.
Also see our How to Save to OneDrive help videos.
Mapping to Drives
See our How to Map to Drives on a Milner Library Computer help video page for step-by-step instructions and a video tutorial on how to map to a drive. After you have mapped to the drive you want to save to, save your document into that drive.
Web VPN client
1. Login to VPN client with your ULID and password.
Since the links above go to the ISU IT Help Portal, you will need to login with your ULID and password to view the information.