Answered By: Milner Reference Librarian Last Updated: Dec 05, 2018 Views: 32
There are three ways that ISU students, faculty, and staff can save their work at Milner Library without a flash drive:
In Office 365 (library and personal computers)
- Click File.
- Click Save As on left of screen.
- Click Save As button at top of list.
- Name your document and click Save.
In Microsoft Word on Student Computers (library computers only)
- Double click File tab.
- Click Save As.
- Click OneDrive Illinois State University in menu on the right.
- Click OneDrive Illinois State University folder on the right– will connect to your OneDrive folder and display screen similar to My Computer save screen.
- In the resulting save box, name your file and click Save.
Also see our How to Save to OneDrive help videos.
Mapping to Drives (library computers)
Follow the instructions for mapping to your personal drive found on the IT Help portal website for Mac and Windows computers. After you have mapped to the drive you want to save to, save your document into that drive.
Web VPN client (personal computers only)
To find out how to establish a VPN connection with your personal computer, click on the link to instructions for your operating system on the IT Help portal website Overview of VPN at Illinois State University. Cisco AnyConnect downloads for Mac and Windows are available at the Cisco AnyConnect page on the Technology Support Center website.
NOTE: Since the links above go to the ISU IT Help Portal, you will need to login with your ULID and password to view the information.