Answered By: Milner Reference Librarian
Last Updated: Oct 06, 2017     Views: 29

If you are from a college or university that is part of I-Share, you can use your college or university ID to check out books at Milner Library.  Some local I-Share members include Illinois Wesleyan University and Heartland Community College.  To see if your college or university is an I-Share member, check the CARLI I-Share Members page.

Ask a Milner Librarian

Text us at (309) 807-9442                                          

Call us at (309) 438-3451

Contact a Subject Librarian.

Email a Milner Librarian.

Receive your answer by email!
Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.

Related Topics