Answered By: Milner Reference Librarian Last Updated: Jun 23, 2017 Views: 179
Answered By: Milner Reference Librarian
Last Updated: Jun 23, 2017 Views: 179
Yes, you can print from your laptop if you are affiliated with ISU.
- Download the UPrint Pharos software from the ISU Technology Support Center and click the link beneath the download for further instructions.
- MAC USERS: You will need to choose between two downloads based on your operating system. To check which operating system you have, click the Apple icon in the toolbar at the top of your screen, then click About this Mac.
- After you download and install the UPrintPharos software, you should be able to send a print job from your laptop to any print station in the library (look for ISU Mobile Printing, ISU uPrint, or a similar option in your print menu).
- MAC USERS: After you install uPrint, you may also be prompted to install a printing software update the first time that you try to print. If so, download the update, then close the print job and try sending it again.
- WINDOWS 10 USERS: uPrint is currently having difficulty downloading and working properly on Windows 10 PCs. If you have a Windows 10 PC, and encounter difficulties with uPrint, you can get help from TechZone in the Bone Student Center, or the Technology Support Center in Julian Hall.
NOTE: Unfortunately, uPrint does not work with the color printer.