Answered By: Milner Reference Librarian Last Updated: Oct 07, 2016 Views: 26
Answered By: Milner Reference Librarian
Last Updated: Oct 07, 2016 Views: 26
To use library scanners to scan a document to Office365:
- Select Office365 on the first scanner screen.
- Login to your Office365 account.
- Scan your document.
- On the name document screen, choose a folder inside of Office365 to save to if desired, or click next after naming your document to save to Office365 in general.
To access your document after it is scanned:
- Login to your Office365 email account.
- Select OneDrive from the Office365 home page.
- If you didn’t save to a specific folder in Office365, your document should appear on the OneDrive main page.
- If you saved to specific folder in Office365, double-click that folder on your OneDrive main page to view your document.
To email your scanned document from Office365:
- Login to Office365 and write a new email.
- Click the paperclip icon to attach your document.
- Click OneDrive on the right side of the attachment box and click your document on the list in the middle of the box, then click Next.