Answered By: Milner Reference Librarian Last Updated: Oct 16, 2018 Views: 31
Answered By: Milner Reference Librarian
Last Updated: Oct 16, 2018 Views: 31
To use library scanners to scan a document to Google Drive:
- Select Google Drive on the first scanner screen.
- Login to your Google Drive account.
- Scan your document.
- On the name document screen, choose a folder inside of Google Drive to save to if desired, or click next after naming your document to save to Google Drive in general.
To access your document after it is scanned:
- On a library computer or personal computer, login to your Google account.
- Click the group of nine squares in the upper right corner and select Drive from the resulting menu.
- If you didn’t save to a specific folder in Google Drive, your document should appear on the Google Drive main page.
- If you saved to a specific folder in Google Drive, double-click that folder on your Google Drive main page to view your document.
To email your scanned document from Gmail:
- Go to Gmail and start a new message
- Click the Google Drive symbol at the bottom of the email window.
- Select the Google Drive file you want to attach.
- Click Insert.