Answered By: Milner Reference Librarian Last Updated: Aug 07, 2017 Views: 10
Milner Library subscribes to a number of streaming video websites that are accessible Illinois State University faculty, staff and students. There are multiple ways to access streaming videos.
To find a particular streaming video for class:
- Search for your class in Course Reserves to see if your video is listed under your class's reserves.
- If the video is listed for your class, click the title of the video. On the video information page, click the link to online access for your streaming video.
- If the video is not listed in course reserves, search for the title of the video in the Milner Catalog.
- Go to Milner Library Catalog advanced search.
- Enter video title in search box at top of the screen.
- In Formats and Media section, click box above Movie, then click to view search results.
- Click video title for more information. Look for Location & Availability tab, locate Online Access option, and click link next to it to view video.
- To browse streaming videos, navigate to Lists of Databases page.
- Click By Type tab, then click Video (streaming) link to view streaming video databases.
- Click title of database to browse videos in that database.