Answered By: Milner Reference Librarian Last Updated: Dec 05, 2018 Views: 22
To find databases on the Milner Library website:
- Go to Milner Library home page.
- Click Databases tab of search box at top of page.
- Enter database title or subject in search box to find specific database, or click A-Z Database List link at bottom left corner of search box to get to main databases page.
On the databases page, there are three ways you can browse for databases:
- By Subject: Click a subject area on the All Subjects dropdown to view Milner Library databases for that subject area.
- By Title: Click alphabet letters at the top of the list to view databases with titles that start with those letters.
- By Type: Click the All Database Types dropdown to view lists of databases based on the type of information they provide. Click a type to view a list of the databases. Examples include Audio (streaming), Video (streaming), and Primary Source Collections.
If you are looking for a specific database and you do not see it on our lists, we may not have a subscription to it. Please ask a librarian to see whether Milner Library has access to the database you need.