Answered By: Milner Reference Librarian
Last Updated: Jul 27, 2018     Views: 21

To report noise complaints on a quiet floor, contact the Circulation Desk (309-438-7321) or the Reference Desk (309-438-3451); check Reference Desk hours and report complaint to Circulation Desk when Reference Desk is not staffed.

Be sure to include the floor and approximate location of the noise on the floor.

Ask a Milner Librarian

Text us at (309) 807-9442                                          

Call us at (309) 438-3451

Contact a Subject Librarian.

Email a Milner Librarian.

Receive your answer by email!
Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.

Related Topics