Answered By: Milner Reference Librarian Last Updated: Dec 05, 2018 Views: 40
If you are affiliated with ISU, you can create a Milner Library/I-Share account that you can use to view what you currently have checked out, renew your items, request items from I-Share libraries, and much more.
To set up your Milner/I-Share account, go to the Milner/I-Share Account page and click the Create New Account link. Fill out the brief personal information form. A few things to keep in mind when filling out the form:
- All boxes must be filled in to create account.
- Username: Can be anything you want, including your ULID.
- Password: Password for this account is completely separate from ULID password. Feel free to use your ULID password for your Milner/I-Share account, but keep in mind that the Milner/I-Share account password will never change unless you manually reset it, so it will not change when you change your ULID password.
- Borrower ID (Barcode Number): This is your UID, the 9 digit number on your Redbird Card and in your MyISU account.
- Last Name on Library Account: This is your last name.
- I-Share Library With Which You Are Affiliated: Select Illinois State University from dropdown menu.
You can view the Create a Milner Library/I-Share Account help video for a demonstration of the account creation process and the Renew Items/Look at My Account help video to see how to look at your account information and renew your books online.
If you have any questions or problems as you create your Milner/I-Share account, please ask a librarian.