Answered By: Milner Reference Librarian Last Updated: Jan 10, 2017 Views: 29
Our color copier can be used to make color copies of a two-sided pamphlet. To copy a two-sided brochure:
1. Swipe your RedBird Card at the copier to start your copying session. The color copier costs 40 cents per page (a two sided sheet counts as two pages, or 80 cents) and uses your Redbird Dollars.
2. Enter the number of copies you want by pushing the numbers on the keypad to the right of the touch screen.
2. On the copier main menu in the touch screen, push the Two-Sided Copy button to get a menu of two-sided copying options.
3. From the two-sided copying options menu, look for the option that shows two pieces of paper with a 1 with an arrow pointing to one piece of paper with a 2. Push that button, and the copier should say that it is ready to read your document.
4. Open the top of the copier and put your brochure in so that it is aligned horizontally with the left corner placed where the arrow is on the copier in the upper left, with one side against the glass and the other side facing you right-side-up. Push the triangular button with the green diamond in the bottom right corner to scan the first side of your brochure.
5. To scan the other side of your brochure, flip the brochure over from left to right so that the other side of the brochure is facing the glass and the side you already scanned is facing you right-side-up, aligned horizontally with the top left corner against the arrow in the upper left corner of the copier. Hit the triangular button again to scan the second side of your page and complete the copies.
If you have any questions, please ask a librarian.